Metal fire extinguisher
Special solution for industry
Metal fires: hot and dangerous.
In general, metal fires are very dangerous due to their very high temperatures. Therefore, a fire class D was introduced specifically for metal fires. In order to extinguish these fires successfully, a special extinguishing powder was developed. In order not to whirl up the burning metal chips and thus spread the fire, the extinguishing agent is applied to the fire almost without pressure via a special applicator (trickle nozzle). In order not to endanger the user, the metal fire extinguisher is equipped with a lance.
The Jockel metal fire extinguishers are not only suitable for extinguishing magnesium or aluminium fires, but also for lithium fires, which can develop particularly high temperatures.
To extinguish metal fires, a special metal fire powder, which consists largely of salts, is applied to the burning metal. The extinguishing powder melts and thus encapsulates the fire under a largely air-impermeable fusion crust.
Thermal processes with extremely high temperatures make fighting metal fires a special challenge. Therefore, we recommend a separate instruction of the personnel.
Areas of application for metal fire extinguishers:
Metal and steel sectors, turning shops, waste disposal and recycling companies, etc.
PM12JX - Powder fire extinguisher M
- Comfortable extinguishing thanks to an extinguishing pistol that can be turned off
- Lance for better handling and higher safety distance
- Proven charging technology for long service life
- ideal fire fighting of fire class D
- Also suitable for lithium-ion fires
- Extinguishing agent with high reaction and temperature stability
- „Made in Germany“
P 50 MJ - Powder fire extinguisher M
- Ideal when large quantities of extinguishing agent are required due to high fire risk
- Practical one-man operation
- Manoeuvrable chassis for use in confined spaces
- Optional stand for high stability on uneven surfaces or castor wheel for better manoeuvrability
- Proven charging technology for high durability
- Separately replaceable CO2-propellant gas cylinder
- for special risks of fire classes M
- frost-proof extinguishing agent
- „Made in Germany“