Further training for fire protection officers / fire protection managers
(plus VAT), p. p. incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
25.08. – 26.08.2021
Further training for fire protection officers in accordance with the revised guideline 12-09- 01:2014-08(03), 12/09-01 of the Association for the Promotion of German Fire Protection e. V. (vfdb). (vfdb) and the contents of the German Social Accident Insurance DGUV Information 205-003.
As a fire safety officer, you have taken on a responsible and varied task in which you must always be up to date with the latest knowledge.
Therefore, according to the vfdb guideline, fire protection officers are obliged to undergo further training of at least 16 teaching units within three years.
In this seminar, you will also have the opportunity to exchange experiences with colleagues.
2 days, each day from 09:00 h to approx. 16:00 h
Certificate of attendance
- You will receive up-to-date information so that you can continue to fulfil your responsible tasks comprehensively and the opportunity to work out solutions for your individual questions together.
- You complete a training course in an ISO-certified company
Fire protection officers, fire protection managers, building managers, persons from the field of occupational health and safety
Completed training as a fire safety officer or fire safety manager
- Current legal basis and resulting consequences for practice
- Technical developments in fire protection
- Fire protection organisation
- Risk assessment and risk minimisation