Qualification as fire protection manager
(plus VAT), p. p. incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
Certificate course for further training from fire protection officer to fire protection manager.
In order to be able to carry out their responsible tasks, fire protection officers must always be up to date with the latest knowledge. According to the vfdb guideline, they are obliged to undergo further training within three years with at least 34 course units of 45 minutes each.
With this certificate course "Fire Protection Manager" you will update your level of knowledge and receive the latest information on amended technical rules and laws as well as new developments in the field of fire and explosion protection.
At the same time, existing knowledge is deepened and the view of the comprehensive approach to operational fire protection is trained with the aim of integrating it effectively and efficiently into existing management processes.
5 days, each day from 09:00 h to approx. 16:00 h
- You update your knowledge of legal changes and the resulting consequences for practice
- Practical exercises to support you in the right approach in everyday working life
- You complete a training course in an ISO-certified company
Fire protection officers according to the vfdb guideline who would like to update and deepen their knowledge and obtain the Fire Protection Manager qualification.
Good to know
It is also possible to attend this course as individual further training in 2 parts of 16 teaching units each, if you would like to focus on specific topics only.
Simply contact us if you have any questions.
- Current regulations and rules
- Development of a qualified fire protection concept
- Conservation and stock assessment
- Legally compliant fire safety inspections
- Checklist for the inspection
- The positioning in the company
- Preparation and maintenance of a fire protection book
- Creation of a fire protection file / fire protection register
- Fire protection management
- Risk assessment in fire protection companies