Training course Q-certified specialist for smoke alarms
(plus VAT), p. p. incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
Course to obtain the certificate "Q-tested specialist for smoke alarms" according to DIN 14676.
Incl. use of the Q logo & Hekatron specialist installer for smoke alarms at no extra cost!
The "Certified Smoke Alarm Specialist" provides proof of professional competence for the installation and maintenance of smoke alarms.
This is required for the first time in the DIN 14676 standard. It is to be expected that clients will increasingly demand that the work to be carried out be done by certified specialists. Show that you can carry out project planning in accordance with the standard.
1 day, from 09:00 h to approx. 16:00 h
Certificate (Please remember to bring a photo for your certificate of competence)
Remscheid, Training room 2
- You will receive practical knowledge and explanations of the application standard DIN 14676 and the product standard DIN EN 14604.
- You can demonstrate your competence in standard-compliant installation and project planning
- You complete a training course in an ISO-certified company
- Upon passing the examination and payment of the licence fee, the graduate is entitled - to use the designation "Certified Specialist for Smoke Alarm Devices according to DIN 14676" & to use the Q logo of the "Forum Brandrauchprävention e.V.".
- The licence fee is already included in the seminar price
- You will receive a personalised ID card valid for 5 years, Hekatron genuine alarm guarantee and 10-year device guarantee
Employees of specialist fire protection companies and employees of specialist companies involved in the installation of smoke alarms.
Ideally basic knowledge of fire protection and/or a good technical understanding.
- Applicable standards DIN 14676 and DIN EN 14604
- Functionality and application limits of smoke alarms
- Behaviour of fire smoke
- Manufacturer-specific knowledge
- Smoke alarm obligation in the federal states
- Written final examination for "Q-tested specialist for smoke alarms according to DIN 14676".