Annual briefing for qualified electricians performing specified tasks
(plus VAT), p. p. incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
Annual training for electricians for specified activities in accordance with DGUV Regulation 1
According to § 12 ArbSchG, § 9 of the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health and § 4 of DGUV Regulation 1, the employer has the duty to regularly instruct the insured persons on occupational safety and health, in particular on the hazards associated with their work.
This also applies to electricians who are exposed to particular hazards due to their field of activity.
With appropriate instruction, accidents can be reduced to a minimum.
The guideline for this briefing is annually. The briefing should be documented.
1 day, from 09:00 h to approx. 16:00 h
Certificate of attendance
BZI Remscheid, Wüstenhagener Str. 18–26
- Current technical and standards knowledge
- Better recognition and assessment of hazards and reduction of accidents
- You complete a training course in an ISO-certified company
Qualified electricians or electricians for specified activities
- Basics of electrical engineering and occupational safety in the electrical sector
- Legal basis
- Dangers and effects of electric current
- Protective measures
- Electrotechnical requirements
- Measuring electrical quantities in circuit technology
- Practical execution of electrical work