Fire doors, fire gates, fire flaps and fire protection closures
(plus VAT), p. p. incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
Training course in accordance with DIN 14677 to obtain the expertise according to DIN 4102 T.6
Hold-open systems and fire doors must even be checked by the operator for proper functioning on a monthly basis. In addition, an annual inspection of the proper and trouble-free interaction of all devices is mandatory.
With our seminar you are optimally prepared, as it provides expertise in the following three areas: expertise for hold-open systems according to the DIBT guideline, expertise for fire dampers in ventilation systems and expertise for the self-closing properties of fire and smoke protection closures.
3 days, each day from 09:00 h to approx. 16:00 h
Remscheid, Training room 2
- You will receive sound expertise for testing the functions of hold-open systems, fire doors, gates and flaps as well as fire closures in accordance with regulations.
- Practical exercises to support you in the right approach in everyday working life
- You complete a training course in an ISO-certified company
Employees of specialist fire protection companies who are commissioned with the periodic monitoring of hold-open systems and employees of plant fire brigades.
Participants should have a manual training and/or already be active in the field of maintenance.
- Legal basis: General, MBO/LBO, proof of usability, approvals, test certificates, technical building regulations
- Approvals/CE labelling
- Basics of combustion: fire theory, ETK, classification and requirements for materials
- Fire & smoke barriers: Tasks, requirements, testing, proof of usability
- Movable fire & smoke barriers
- Fire doors, smoke control doors, gates, flaps, special components
- Fixed shutters
- Fire and smoke protection glazing, requirements, verification, testing, G-glass, F-glass
- Locking devices and hold-open systems
- Spring hinges, door closers, hold-open devices, drives
- Requirements for fire and smoke dampers in ventilation ducts: Function, installation and maintenance
- Expert / competent person: tasks, duties, knowledge
- Practical training and final examination