Mobile fire extinguishers
(plus VAT), p. p. incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
19.01.2021, 02.03.2021, 08.06.2021, 31.08.2021, 16.11.2021
Course for obtaining the expertise for the maintenance of mobile fire extinguishers with a capacity of up to 250 kg
In order to be able to properly fulfil his task, the expert for the maintenance of mobile equipment must prove that he has been trained as an expert in accordance with DIN 14406 Part 4. This knowledge of fire protection maintenance is expanded to include the area of mobile extinguishers. The seminar includes both a theoretical and a practical part.
The competent person according to § 2(6) BetrSichV in connection with Annex 2, section 4 point 3. checks pressure vessels and their pressure-bearing equipment parts for their operational safety in order to avoid pressure hazards.
- You will receive manufacturer-independent basic training on the maintenance and repair of mobile fire extinguishers
- You complete a training course in an ISO-certified company
Employees of fire protection companies, members of fire brigades
Participation in the course requires a certificate of competence for portable equipment and training as a competent person.
- Fire protection and safety basics for mobile fire extinguishers
- Laws, regulations and rules as well as DIN 1866
- Maintenance requirements
- Examination of extinguishing agents
- Practical maintenance of mobile fire extinguishers
- Pressure Equipment Directive PED
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive TPED
- Final examination according to BetrSichV
Special price for combined seminar
2 days, each day from 09:00 h to approx. 16:00 h
Remscheid, Training room 1
369,00 € saver price (plus VAT), p. p.
incl. lunch, drinks and documentation
18. + 19.01.2021
01. + 02.03.2021
07. + 08.06.2021
30. + 31.08.2021